Emergency Response Systems and Identification
- Personal Assistance Link, One Button Care Specialist, GPS Tracking& Directories, Emergency Services, Fall detection, Roadside Assistance, Cell Phone.
- Website: www.activecare.com
Care Innovations (A divisioin of Quiet Care)
Home monitoring system
LIFELINE Medical alert system
For people who live at home who may need emergency assistance. Worn as a bracelet or necklace in the home, can call for assistance 24/7. Monthly fee. Local program thru University Medical Center at Princeton : (609) 497-4941
- Web site: www.lifelinesys.com
- Mobile GPS solutions
- Homesafe with fall detection with automatic access to help
- Medication management and brain fitness solutions
- Four options: Go Safe, Home Safe: standard + auto alert, response app
- Also provides emergency help cell phone, pendant, wrist alert systems
- 800 920-3410
- Website: www.lifealert.com
- mobile apps available
- covered for Medicaid participants with medical necessity
LIFESTATION MEDICAL ALERT
- Medical alert buttons, pendant and console, mobile emergency button, lock box, and medication management systems.
- website: www.lifestation.com
AMERICAN MEDICAL IDENTIFICATION INC.
American Medical Identifications Inc. Engraves name, medical condition, prescriptions, other information on identification bracelet or necklace.
Alert system for home or mobile, GPS function
Two-way voice, whole-house speaker system
Emergency call button that is based on AT&T cell service, includes GPS tracker.
Outfits eligible residents suffering from Alzheimer's disease or other illnesses that may cause wandering with tracking bracelets. The bracelet transmits a signal to a radio receiver in the event that the wearer becomes lost. Contact the Mercer County Sheriff's office at (609) 989-6111 or (609) 278-7159 and ask for Project Lifesaver. Other phone numbers: 877 580-5433 or (732) 272-5466 .
For the Project Lifesaver International, call 877 580-5433. This organization also assists in finding persons who have wandered.
Web site: www.projectlifesaver.org
Home monitor system, "early detection and warning system that can enable caregivers to recognize emerging problems.."
RESCUE ALERT OF CA
- Website: www.rescuealertofca.com
- Medical emergency response, medication reminders; monitoring, health test reminders.
- MedLINk: . Fully Automated Monitored Medication Dispenser
- 844-394-8983 or (732) 272-5466
- Web site: www.responselink.com
SAFE RETURN PROGRAM FOR WANDERERS
A Program of the Alzheimers Association and MedicAlert. There is a fee for the bracelet plus an annual fee.
TUNSTALL (Formerly AMAC American Medical Alert Co)
Personal emergency response systems and home health monitoring and communication
- Mobile-mate (mobile safety device), Tunstall Vi(PERS), Cellular PERS, iVi (intelligent pendant with fall detection), Amie(personal activator pendant), Medsmart (medication reminder and dispensing)
- website: www.americas.tunstall.com
5Star works nationwide and provides you with access to help anytime, anywhere wireless coverage is available.
- Call 800-918-8543 to register for the program
- Web site: www.greatcall.com/medical-alert
- Also sold through Walmart Pharmacy
- Works with Verizon cell netowrk, includes GPS tracker, waterproof
- 3 day power and car charger
- Can put service on your Jitterbug phone
See also: Identification, Adaptive Technology & Home Modification, and Disability Services
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.