Emergency Response Systems and Identification
- Personal Assistance Link, One Button Care Specialist, GPS Tracking& Directories, Emergency Services, Fall detection, Roadside Assistance, Cell Phone.
- Website: www.activecare.com
ADT Security Services
- medical alert systems
Care Innovations (A divisioin of Quiet Care)
Home monitoring system
LIFELINE Medical alert system-PHILLIPS
For people who live at home who may need emergency assistance. Worn as a bracelet or necklace in the home, can call for assistance 24/7. Monthly fee.
- 800-543-3546 x3050
- Web site: www.lifelinesys.com
- Mobile GPS solutions
- Homesafe with fall detection with automatic access to help
- Medication management and brain fitness solutions
- Four options: Go Safe, Home Safe: standard + auto alert, response app
- Ask about free activation promotions
- Also provides emergency help cell phone, pendant, wrist alert systems
- 800 920-3410
- Website: www.lifealert.com
- mobile apps available
- covered for Medicaid participants with medical necessity
LIFESTATION MEDICAL ALERT
- Medical alert buttons, pendant and console, mobile emergency button, lock box, and medication management systems.
- website: www.lifestation.com
AMERICAN MEDICAL IDENTIFICATION INC.
American Medical Identifications Inc. Engraves name, medical condition, prescriptions, other information on identification bracelet or necklace.
Alert system for home or mobile, GPS function
Two-way voice, whole-house speaker system
Emergency call button that is based on AT&T cell service, includes GPS tracker. Works at home and away.
PRIME MEDICAL ALERT
Outfits eligible residents suffering from Alzheimer's disease or other illnesses that may cause wandering with tracking bracelets. The bracelet transmits a signal to a radio receiver in the event that the wearer becomes lost. Contact the Mercer County Sheriff's office at (609) 989-6111 or (609) 278-7159 and ask for Project Lifesaver. Other phone numbers: 877 580-5433 or (732) 272-5466 .
For the Project Lifesaver International, call 877 580-5433. This organization also assists in finding persons who have wandered.
Web site: www.projectlifesaver.org
Home monitor system, "early detection and warning system that can enable caregivers to recognize emerging problems.."
RESCUE ALERT OF CA
- Website: www.rescuealertofca.com
- Medical emergency response, medication reminders; monitoring, health test reminders.
- MedLINk: . Fully Automated Monitored Medication Dispenser
- 844-394-8983 or (732) 272-5466
- Web site: www.responselink.com
SAFE RETURN PROGRAM FOR WANDERERS
A Program of the Alzheimers Association and MedicAlert. There is a fee for the bracelet plus an annual fee.
TUNSTALL (Formerly AMAC American Medical Alert Co)
Personal emergency response systems and home health monitoring and communication
- Mobile-mate (mobile safety device), Tunstall Vi(PERS), Cellular PERS, iVi (intelligent pendant with fall detection), Amie(personal activator pendant), Medsmart (medication reminder and dispensing)
- website: www.americas.tunstall.com
5Star works nationwide and provides you with access to help anytime, anywhere wireless coverage is available.
- Call 800-918-8543 to register for the program
- Web site: www.greatcall.com/medical-alert
- Also sold through Walmart Pharmacy
- Works with Verizon cell netowrk, includes GPS tracker, waterproof
- 3 day power and car charger
- Can put service on your Jitterbug phone
Options for wanderers:
See also: Identification, Adaptive Technology & Home Modification, and Disability Services
It is always wise to be prepared to "shelter in place" for 3-5 days during an emergency such as a snow storm, hurricaine or very cold weather.
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.