CONTACT OF MERCER COUNTY
- 24/7 crisis hotline for information, referral, assistance.
- (609) 896-4434 or (609) 896-2120
- Web site: www.contactofmercer.org
REASSURANCE PROGRAM (Program of CONTACT)
Volunteers provide friendly daily phone calls at a prearranged time to senior citizens or disabled citizens who live alone in Mercer County. The call provides a daily check on the safety and well being of the individual. No fee.
Friendly visitor support service for the homebound elderly in East and West Windsor, Princeton, Hightstown, Cranbury, Plainsboro, Pennington, Hopewell, and N. Lawrenceville. A Princeton Senior Resource Center program.
HEALTH CARE MINISTRY OF PRINCETON
- Shopping, transportation, companionship, caregiver respite provided by staff or volunteers. See Crisis Assistance
- St. Paul's Church, 214 Nassau St, PO Box 1517, Princeton, NJ 08542
- (609) 921-8888 Leave message if no answer.
- Web site: www.healthcareministry.org
INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS OF GREATER TRENTON, INC.
- Friendly visitor, non-medical, in-home, volunteer support service for Trenton area. Serves Trenton, Ewing, South Lawrenceville, Hamilton and Washington Townships.
- 3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 16, Hamilton, NJ 08619
- (609) 393-9922
- Web site: www.icgmc.org
LINK (Local Intergenerational Network of Kindness)
- Program of trained high school volunteers who provide services and companionship to elderly and disabled. Services may include reading aloud, writing letters, and light housekeeping chores. A program of the Princeton Senior Resource Center.
- (609) 252-2362 - LINK Director
- Web site: www.princetonsenior.org
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.