ARISTA PEACE OF MIND
- PAID non-medical visitation service for people living in a facility
CONTACT OF MERCER COUNTY
- 24/7 crisis hotline for information, referral, assistance.
- (609) 896-4434 or (609) 896-2120
- Web site: www.contactofmercer.org
REASSURANCE PROGRAM (Program of CONTACT)
Volunteers provide friendly daily phone calls at a prearranged time to senior citizens or disabled citizens who live alone in Mercer County. The call provides a daily check on the safety and well being of the individual. No fee.
- (609) 883-2880
- 120 John St. PO Box 1517, Princeton, NJ 08542-1517
Friendly visitor support service for the homebound elderly in East and West Windsor, Princeton, Hightstown, Cranbury, Plainsboro, Pennington, Hopewell, and N. Lawrenceville. A Princeton Senior Resource Center program.
SENIOR CARE MINISTRY OF PRINCETON
- Shopping, transportation, companionship, caregiver respite provided by staff or volunteers. See Crisis Assistance
- St. Paul's Church, 214 Nassau St, PO Box 1517, Princeton, NJ 08542
- (609) 921-8888 Leave message if no answer.
- Web site: www.healthcareministry.org
INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS OF GREATER TRENTON, INC.
- Friendly visitor, non-medical, in-home, volunteer support service for Trenton area. Serves Trenton, Ewing, South Lawrenceville, Hamilton and Washington Townships.
- 3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 16, Hamilton, NJ 08619
- (609) 393-9922
- Web site: www.icgmc.org
LINK (Local Intergenerational Network of Kindness)
- Program of trained high school volunteers who provide services and companionship to elderly and disabled. Services may include reading aloud, writing letters, and light housekeeping chores. A program of the Princeton Senior Resource Center.
- (609) 252-2362 - LINK Director
- Web site: www.princetonsenior.org
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.