Self Help and Support
COUNCIL ON COMPULSIVE GAMBLING OF NEW JERSEY
GRANDPARENTS SUPPORT GROUP
NEW JERSEY SELF-HELP GROUP CLEARINGHOUSE
- Current listings of all self-help and support groups in N.J. for everything imaginable, especially health and mental-health related.
- 375 E. McFarlan St, Dover NJ 07801
- 800 367-6274 in New Jersey, or (973) 989-1122 from outside NJ
- Web site: www.njgroups.org
PARKINSON'S SUPPORT GROUP OF DELAWARE VALLEY
- Support group for caregivers and patients.
- The group meets at the Lawrenceville Presbyterian church the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 1:00pm to 3:00pm (except Jan., Feb., July and August). Interested individuals can contact Jan McCurdy at:
- (609) 882-0322
- Internet meeting and dating site for people 50 and over.
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.