First, you will need to collect your documents. This website has helpful information about applying for Aid & Attendance benefits. http://www.veteranaid.org/apply.php
BUCKINGHAM ADULT DAY CARE
- The Gallery Medical Adult Day Center is certified to participate in the VA adult day benefit program
- 700 Woods Lane, Montmouth Jct., NJ 08852
- (732) 329-8954 ext. 1
- Web site:www.buckinghamplace.net
HOSPICE VETERANS PARTNERSHIP OF NEW JERSEY
- NJ Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- 175 Glenside Ave, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
MEDICAL FOSTER HOME PROGRAM
- USDVA- VA NJ Healthcare System
- 151 Knollcroft Rd (11E), Lyons NJ 07939
- (908)647-0180 x 6570
- Safe, long-term care in home of approved MFH caregiver.
MERCER COUNTY VETERAN'S SERVICES
- 2280 Hamilton Ave, Hamilton, NJ 08619
- (609) 989-6120
NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY & VETERAN'S AFFAIRS
- Eggert Crossing Rd, PO Box 340, Trenton, NJ 08625-0340
- 800 624-0508, 888 8NJ-VETS, 866 VETS-NJ4U
- Web site: www.state.nj.us/military
A commercial web site offering discounted products and services to veterans., including prescription drugs, lenses and eye ware.
- Website with a lot of information about Veterans Aid & Attendance benefits. Many helpful links.
- Hospice services for veterans
- 521 Fellowship Rd Suite 110, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
See Taxes & Tax Assistance for real estate tax relief for veterans.
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.