Peer to peer professional support for those who have lost a loved one.
PRINCETON SENIOR RESOURCE CENTER
- Support groups for bereavement, caregiving and life transitions
- Social groups for engagement and to reduce isolation, and for those who are not native English speakers.
- (609) 924-7108
- Web site: www.princetonsenior.org
BY YOUR SIDE
- Support for grieving families, including children
- 12 Stockton St, Princeton, NJ 08540
PRINCETON HOME CARE
VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION
- Offers primary caregivers and family members continuous emotional support for at least 13 months after the loss of a loved one.
- (609) 695-3461
- Web site: http://vnahomecare.org/home.html