- Accepts Medicaid and Medicare
- 4432 Route 27, Kingston, NJ 08528
- (609) 497-0808
DENTAL LIFELINE NETWORK
DENTAL HOMECARE llc
- "The dentist that comes to you" - dental services for the homebound and residents in seniro housing and assisted living facilities.
- Stuart Rubin, D.M.D
- 800 842-4663
MEDICAID DENTAL PROGRAM
NJDA SENIOR-DENT PROGRAM
- Provides lists of of dentists who will give 15% discount on dental services to those eligible.
- Eligibility: must have a PAAD (pharmacy)card and nop dental insurance or Medicaid benefits.
- To apply:(732) 821-9400(NJ Dental Association)or 800 792-8820(NJ State Division on Aging)
- 1 Dental Plaza, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
- Web site: www.njda.org
NATIONAL FOUNDATION OF DENTISTRY FOR THE HANDICAPPED (NFDH)
This charitable affiliate of the American Dental Association arranges comprehensive dental treatment and long-term preventitive services for needy disabled, and elderly through a national network of direct service programs.
- 1800 15th St, Suite 100, Denver CO, 80202
- 303-534-5360 or 732-296-6717
- Web site: www.nfdh.org
- Find a dentist: www.1800dentist.com/national-foundation-of-dentistry-for-handicapped/
NEW JERSEY DENTAL CLINIC DIRECTORY
NEW JERSEY DENTAL SCHOOL CLINICS
- Newark, Galloay, Somerdale, Northfield
UNIVERSITY DENTAL SPECIALTY CENTER
WELLNESS PROGRAM - DENTAL CARE
- A Mercer County Wellness initiative that could offer up to 30% discount.