ADDICTIONS HOTLINE OF NJ
- Provides trained clinically supervised telephone specialists who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to educate, assist, interview and/or refer individuals and families battling addictions. Calls are free and information shared is confidential.
- 800 238-2333
- Web site: http://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/das/about/hotlines/
CARRIER CLINIC FOUNDATION
- Older adults program, inpatient and outpatient treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- 252 Rte. 601, Belle Mead, NJ 08502
- 800 933-3579 (908) 281-1000
- Web site: http://www.carrierclinic.org/
EMERGENCY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES CENTER
- On-site at Helene Fuld Campus or Mobile Outreach Program
- 24/7 service
- (609) 396-4357
FAMILY GUIDANCE CENTER
- Individual and family, mental health and substance abuse
- 1931 Nottingham Way, Hamilton NJ 08619
- Appointments: (609) 587-6641. Offices in Hamilton, Ewing, Princeton and Trenton
- Web site: www.fgccorp.org
GREATER TRENTON BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE- Senior Well-being Program
- Support for families of adults with mental illness, including education, case management, consultations and caregiver support
Intensive family support services
- 1001 Spruce St, Suite 205, Trenton, NJ 08638
- (609) 396-6788 x 288 or 888-866-9565
- Web site: www.gtbhc.org/
- Online resource on mental and emotional health issues, affiliated with Harvard Health.
JEWISH FAMILY & CHILDRENS SERVICES
- Individual and family counseling, senior services including case management, counseling and social programs. Sliding scale fees.
- 707 Alexander Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540
- (609) 987-8100
MERCER COUNCIL ON ALCOHOLISM & DRUG ADDICTION
- Outpatient drug and alcohol education; information and referral
- (609) 396-5874
- Web site: www.mercercouncil.org
NEW JERSEY PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION
- Provides information and referral about mental illness.
- 9 am - 2 pm, or leave a message after hours
- 800 345-0143 or (908) 685-0650
- Website: www.psychnj.org
NEW JERSEY SELF-HELP CLEARINGHOUSE
PRINCETON HOUSE SENIOR LINK
- A program of Princeton Health Care Systems, Princeton Healthcare Systems
- Inpatient, partial care and outpatient behavioral health and substance abuse services for older adults
- 905 Herrontown Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540
- 800 242-2550
PRINCETON SENIOR RESOURCE CENTER
- Assessment, short-term counseling and consultations for older adults and their families. Sliding scale of fees. Licensed staff.
- 45 Stockton St., Princeton, NJ 08540
- (609) 924-7108
- Web site: www.princetonsenior.org
TRINITY COUNSELING SERVICES
- Pastoral and mental health counseling for adults. Sliding scale of fees.
- 22 Stockton St, Princeton, NJ 08540
- (609) 924-0060
- Web site: www.trinitycounseling.org
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.