- Accepts Medicaid and Medicare
- 4432 Rt. 27, Kingston, NJ 08528
DENTAL LIFELINE NETWORK
- Donated dental services for low income people
- American Dental Association
DENTAL HOMECARE llc
- “The dentist that comes to you” — dental services for the homebound and residents in senior housing and assisted living facilities.
- Stuart Rubin, D.M.D
DENTISTRY FROM THE HEART
- volunteer dentists and hygienists
HENRY J AUSTIN HEALTH CENTER
- 321 N. Warren St., Trenton, NJ 08618
MEDICAID DENTAL PROGRAM
- See: Medicaid
NJDA SENIOR-DENT PROGRAM
- Provides lists of of dentists who will give 15% discount on dental services to those eligible.
- Eligibility: must have a PAAD (pharmacy) card and no dental insurance or Medicaid benefits.
- To apply: 732.821.9400 (NJ Dental Association) or 800.792.8820 (NJ State Division on Aging)
- 1 Dental Plaza, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
NATIONAL FOUNDATION OF DENTISTRY FOR THE HANDICAPPED (NFDH)
This charitable affiliate of the American Dental Association arranges comprehensive dental treatment and long-term preventative services for needy disabled, and elderly through a national network of direct service programs.
- 1800 15th St., Suite 100, Denver, CO, 80202
- 303.534.5360 or 732.296.6717
- Find a dentist: 1800dentist.com/national-foundation-of-dentistry-for-handicapped/
NEW JERSEY DENTAL CLINIC DIRECTORY
RUTGERS SCHOOL OF DENTAL MEDICINE
- 110 Bergen St., Newark, NJ 07103
UNIVERSITY DENTAL SPECIALTY CENTER
WELLNESS PROGRAM — DENTAL CARE
- A Mercer County Wellness initiative that could offer up to 30% discount.