FINANCIAL PLANNERS AND ADVISORS
There are many companies and individuals who offer to advise you financially. Banks, brokerage houses, and individuals provide services. You probably want to seek a person who is a Certified Financial Planner and charges a fee for services rather than one who sells a particular product line. You should also find someone who listens well to your goals and understands how your income is generated. What is their training and likelihood of being with you for several years? Listings of local Certified Financial Planners can be found on the internet at cfp.net.
Some local financial planners have done programs at PSRC. We do not endorse any particular individual.
There are also many useful internet sources of information such as: retiredbrains.com/retirement-resources
FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION
The professional society for financial planners. Their website has a lot of information for the general public, and also a function to search for a financial planner in your area and with the specialization you need.
ANNUAL CREDIT REPORT
Free annual credit report from TranUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
FINANCIAL PLANNING ANSWER PLACE
- 475 Wall St., Princeton, NJ 08540
MONEYCARE FINANCIAL, LLC
- Bill paying, budgeting, help with medical claims, and fiduciary services including power of attorney and trustees services
- Bernie Sokal, M.B.A.
- Email: email@example.com
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PERSONAL FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Fee-Only comprehensive financial planning professionals
PRINCETON FINANCIAL CARE SERVICES
- Help with personal finances such as bill paying, medical claims, other forms.
- Barbara Kady & Hilly Berlin, CPA
- Straube Center,114 W. Franklin Ave., Ste K-4 Pennington, NJ 08534
PROFESSIONAL PAPERWORK SERVICES, LLC
- Providing you with more time and lower stress by managing your finances — let us help your parents pay bills so that you can just visit with them
- Nancy Sobin, M.B.A.
RUTGERS COOPERATIVE EXTENSION
- A resource for good financial records. This includes regular net worth (assets minus debts) and cash flow (income and expenses) statements and a list of important documents for family members to access, if needed. For a downloadable financial record-keeping form — “A record of Important Family Papers” go to:
SENIOR FINANCIAL CONSULTING
- 194 Gatzmar Ave., Jamesburg, NJ 08831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIASOURCE FUNDING GROUP
- Help getting cash from life insurance policies you no longer need
- 106 Allen Rd. #1, Basking Ridge, New Jersey 07920
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES — ESTATE PLANNING
Estate & Gift Taxes
State Laws: Estate & Probate
National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
Society of Financial Service Professionals
The Stress-Free Guide to Selling An Inherited Home
VAN DYCK LAW
- Fiona Van Dyck 609.454.6259
- 707 State Rd., Suite 102, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Email: email@example.com
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.