Friendly Visitors / Reassurance
ARISTA PEACE OF MIND
- PAID non-medical visitation service for people living in a facility
CONTACT OF MERCER COUNTY
- crisis hotline for information, referral, assistance 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. daily.
- 609.896.2120 or 609.585.2244
REASSURANCE PROGRAM (Program of CONTACT)
Volunteers provide friendly daily phone calls at a prearranged time to senior citizens or disabled citizens who live alone in Mercer County. The call provides a daily check on the safety and well being of the individual. No fee.
- 120 John St., PO Box 1517, Princeton, NJ 08542-1517
Friendly visitor support service for the homebound elderly in East and West Windsor, Princeton, Hightstown, Cranbury, Plainsboro, Pennington, Hopewell, and North Lawrenceville. A Princeton Senior Resource Center program.
- 609.252.2362 — HomeFriends Director
SENIOR CARE SERVICES OF NJ (formerly Senior Care Ministry)
- Shopping, transportation, companionship, caregiver respite provided by staff or volunteers. See Crisis Assistance
- St. Paul’s Church, 214 Nassau St., PO Box 1517, Princeton, NJ 08542
- 609.921.8888 Leave message if no answer.
INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS OF GREATER TRENTON, INC.
- Friendly visitor, non-medical, in-home, volunteer support service for Trenton area. Serves Trenton, Ewing, South Lawrenceville, Hamilton, and Washington Townships.
- 3635 Quakerbridge Rd., Suite 16, Hamilton, NJ 08619
LINK (Local Intergenerational Network of Kindness)
- Program of trained high school volunteers who provide services and companionship to elderly and disabled. Services may include reading aloud, writing letters, and light housekeeping chores. A program of the Princeton Senior Resource Center.
- 609.252.2362 — LINK Director
- Social Services — LINK
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.