Friendly Visitors / Reassurance
Friendly visitor support service for the homebound elderly in East and West Windsor, Princeton, Hightstown, Cranbury, Plainsboro, Pennington, Hopewell, and North Lawrenceville. A Princeton Senior Resource Center program.
- 609.751.9699 — HomeFriends Director
INTERFAITH CAREGIVERS OF GREATER TRENTON, INC.
- Friendly visitor, non-medical, in-home, volunteer support service for Trenton area. Serves Trenton, Ewing, South Lawrenceville, Hamilton, and Washington Townships.
- 3635 Quakerbridge Rd., Suite 16, Hamilton, NJ 08619
LINK (Local Intergenerational Network of Kindness)
- Program of trained high school volunteers who provide services and companionship to elderly and disabled. Services may include reading aloud, writing letters, and light housekeeping chores. A program of the Princeton Senior Resource Center.
- 609.751.9699 — LINK Director
- Social Services — LINK
SENIOR CARE SERVICES OF GREATER PRINCETON (formerly Senior Care Ministry & Senior Care Services of NJ)
- Provides limited transportation for grocery shopping, limited medical transportation, and friendly visiting
- PO Box 1517, Princeton, NJ 08542
- 609.921.8888 — leave a message on the answering machine if no answer
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.