ASSISTIVE LISTENING TECHNOLOGY LOAN PROGRAM
- New Jersey Division of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing program enables people with hearing loss — and organizations — to borrow devices on a trial basis. Includes personal FM systems andWide Area FM systems.
- 800.792.8339 or 609.588.2648
- Discount hearing aids for low income people.
- 1.866.956.5400, ext. 2 and ask for “audient”
BETTER HEARING INSTITUTE
- Not-for-profit corporation that educates the public about the neglected problem of hearing loss and what can be done about it.
- Guide to financial assistance for hearing assistance: clienthiadev.devcloud.acquia-sites.com/sites/default/files/hearingpedia/Financial_Assistance_for_Hearing_Aids.pdf
- Captioned and hearing boost telephones
CHOICE MAGAZINE LISTENING
- Free audio anthology for blind, visually impaired, physically disabled, and dyslexic subscribers. CML offers contemporary magazine writing without charge to adults unable to read standard print.
- 85 Channel Dr., Port Washington, NY 11050
- 516.883.8280 or 888.724.6423
FAMILY HEARING CENTER
- Audiology & hearing aids
HEAR NOW-STARKEY HEARING FOUNDATION
- Recycled hearing aids for low income people
- Hearing care with centers nationwide. AARP discount.
- 800.203.7048 or 800.700.3277
HELP AMERICA HEAR
- Program of the Foundation for Sight and Sound
- Works with manufacturers and providers, for income-eligible people
NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DEAFNESS AND OTHER COMMUNICATION DISORDERS
- 800.241.1044 or TTY at 800.241.1055
NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF DEAF & HARD OF HEARING
- 800.792.8339, 609.588.2648 V/TTY
- NJ Department of Human Services, PO Box 074, Trenton, NJ 08625-0074
NEW JERSEY HEARING AID PROJECT
- Assistance for low income people. Apply through NJ Division of Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Recycle hearing aids: NJ Hearing Aid Project, Montclair State University, 1515 Broad St., Building B, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
RARITAN VALLEY AUDIOLOGY
601 Ewing St., Suite B5, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Hearing aid recycling program
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org