[tribe_mini_calendar category="main" count="0"]
HANDICAPPED AUTO TAGS
- Permanent: NJ Motor Vehicle Commission
- Temporary (up to 6 months): through local police department, fee of $4.00
NEW JERSEY MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION
- Non-driver photo ID
- Baker’s Basin DMV location
- Must bring specific forms of identification which are listed on the website:
state.nj.us/mvc/ For information, call: 888.486.3339
MERCER COUNTY ID
- This ID is recognized by area police and sheriff, municipal offices, emergency personnel, medical offices, municipal and county parks and pools, public libraries, private schools, private social services, and charitable organizations. It is not universally accepted by banks, pharmacies, and stores and is not accepted by airlines for travel.
- The back of the card has room for emergency contact, translator, medical conditions.
- Princeton Public Library every Thursday 12:00 noon–2:00 p.m. and 5:00–7:00 p.m. or LALDEF office.
- Bring proof of identity with photo such as passport, consular ID card, or similar recognized entity; AND proof of residence (utility bill, lease, bank statement). This information is not retained by the County.
- Fee $15 or $10 for seniors.
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL — NATIONAL PARKS AND FEDERAL RECREATIONAL LANDS PASS – SENIOR PASS
Lifetime free admission to federal recreation sites that charge admission. Also 50% discount on service fees.
- At least age 62, or disabled
- Must be purchased at a park.
NEW JERSEY STATE PARK PASS
- Free or reduced admission to state parks, forests, historic sites, recreation areas
- State of New Jersey Department. of Environmental Protection, Division of Parks & Forestry, CN404, Trenton, NJ 08625-0404
- Free Tracking bracelet for anyone at risk of wandering and getting lost
- Also do photo IDs that do not require 6 points of ID but also do not work on airlines
- Mercer County Sheriff’s Department
- National web site: projectlifesaver.org/about-us/
- Offers a range of ID bracelets, originally designed for athletes
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.