Mental Health & Substance Abuse
ALCOHOL REHAB GUIDE
- Online guide to alcohol information and resources
ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH (AAMH)
- Counseling, psychiatry, groups, vocational support for people with mental illness.
- 819 Alexander Rd., Princeton, NJ 08540
- Family and friends of Alcoholics
ADDICTIONS HOTLINE OF NJ
- Provides trained clinically supervised telephone specialists who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to educate, assist, interview, and/or refer individuals and families battling addictions. Calls are free and information shared is confidential.
CARRIER CLINIC FOUNDATION
- Older adults program, inpatient and outpatient treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- 252 Route 601, Belle Mead, NJ 08502
- 800.933.3579 or 908.281.1000
EMERGENCY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES CENTER
- On-site at Helene Fuld Campus or Mobile Outreach Program
- 24/7 service
GREATER TRENTON BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE — Senior Well-being Program
- Support for families of adults with mental illness, including education, case management, consultations, and caregiver support
Intensive family support services
- 1001 Spruce St., Suite 205, Trenton, NJ 08638
- 609.396.6788, ext. 288 or 888.866.9565
HAMPTON BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Older Adutl Mental Health Program
- 650 Rancocas Rd., Westhampton Township, NJ 08060
- Satellite site in Hamilton, NJ
- Online resource on mental and emotional health issues, affiliated with Harvard Health.
JEWISH FAMILY & CHILDRENS SERVICES
- Individual and family counseling, senior services including case management, counseling and social programs. Sliding scale fees.
- 707 Alexander Rd., Princeton, NJ 08540
MERCER COUNCIL ON ALCOHOLISM & DRUG ADDICTION
- Outpatient drug and alcohol education; information and referral
NEW JERSEY PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION
- Provides information and referral about mental illness.
- 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m., or leave a message after hours
- 800.245.3333 or 908.685.0650
NEW JERSEY SELF-HELP CLEARINGHOUSE
- Current listings of self-help groups in New Jersey
OAKS INTEGRATED CARE
- addiction and behavioral health services
PRINCETON HOUSE SENIOR LINK
- A program of Princeton Health Care Systems, Princeton Healthcare Systems
- Inpatient, partial care and outpatient behavioral health and substance abuse services for older adults
- 905 Herrontown Rd., Princeton, NJ 08540
PRINCETON SENIOR RESOURCE CENTER
- Assessment, short-term counseling and consultations for older adults and their families. Sliding scale of fees. Licensed staff.
- 45 Stockton St., Princeton, NJ 08540
- Treatment center database, internet resource for behavioural health.
TRINITY COUNSELING SERVICES
- Pastoral and mental health counseling for adults. Sliding scale of fees.
- 22 Stockton St., Princeton, NJ 08540
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.