It is recommended that you ask for any references, insurance, certification, licensing that may apply. Look for membership in the American Association of Daily Money Managers.
See also Downsizing and Moving for Organizers
CLEAN THE CLUTTER
- Carole Weinstock
CLEANING FOR A REASON
- Cleaning help for women who are undergoing chemotherapy.
HELPING HANDS BOOKKEEPING & MORE
- Scott Silver
- PO Box 298, Wickatunk, NJ 07765
- Grocery shopping, errands, prescription pick-up, non-medical check-ins, insurance followups
- Ridwana Lloyd-Bey
PERSONAL PAPERWORK SOLUTIONS
- Paperwork, insurance claims, bills, etc.
- Linda Richter
- 9 Witherspoon Ct., East Windsor, NJ 08520
PEAPOD BY STOP & SHOP
- Home delivery of groceries for a fee, minimum order
- Order on line at: peapod.com
PROFESSIONAL PAPERWORK SERVICES
- Nancy Sobin MBA
- Help with bills, insurance claims, financial paperwork.
RENT A ROWER
- mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow, help with moving furniture, and almost anything else you can think of
SANDRA JANNEY CHECKBOOK ASSISTANCE
- Bookkeeping, paperwork, personal asssistance, property management, handyman (Hugh)
SIMPLE MONEY MANAGEMENT
- Rachel Stutzman
- Help with money management, paperwork
- Lifestyle concierge service for you and your pet
SUSAN D. ULTAN
- Bill paying and daily money manager
- Errands, yard work, painting, cleaning, pet watching, plants watered
See also Downsizing and moving
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.