First, you will need to collect your documents. This website has helpful information about applying for Aid & Attendance benefits: veteranaid.org/apply.php, veteransaidbenefit.org/
BUCKINGHAM ADULT DAY CARE
- The Gallery Medical Adult Day Center is certified to participate in the VA adult day benefit program
- 700 Woods Ln., Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- 732.329.8954, ext. 1
DISCOUNTS FOR VETS
- Works with VA, State, and local hospices to ensure that proper care is provided at the end of life.
MEDICAL FOSTER HOME PROGRAM
- USDVA-VA NJ Healthcare System
- 151 Knollcroft Rd. (11E), Lyons, NJ 07939
- 908.647.0180, ext. 6570
- Safe, long-term care in home of approved MFH caregiver.
MERCER COUNTY VETERANS SERVICES
- 2280 Hamilton Ave., Hamilton, NJ 08619
NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY & VETERAN’S AFFAIRS
- Eggert Crossing Rd., PO Box 340, Trenton, NJ 08625-0340
- 800.624.0508, 888.8NJ.VETS, 866.VETS.NJ4U, 609.530.4600
- Website with a lot of information about Veterans Aid & Attendance benefits. Many helpful links.
- Hospice services for veterans
- 521 Fellowship Rd., Suite 110, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Other sites of interest:
See Taxes & Tax Assistance for real estate tax relief for veterans.
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.