The Princeton Senior Resource Center welcomes volunteers who make our range of programs and services possible. Positions range from single events to weekly commitments. Be a GrandPal or a HomeFriend, teach a class, or help out in the office. Call 609.751.9699, visit volunteermatch.org for immediate PSRC volunteer opportunities or talk to a staff person to see how we can fit your interests/skills with our needs.
For additional community volunteer opportunities see the list below:
- A searchable database to post and find volunteer activities.
Idealist is an interactive site where people and organizations can exchange resources and ideas, locate opportunities and supporters, and take steps toward building a world where all people can lead free and dignified lives
PRINCETON HUMAN SERVICES
- 1 Monument Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
SENIOR CORPS OF RETIRED EXECUTIVES (SCORE)
SCORE’s extensive network of retired and working volunteers are experienced entrepreneurs and corporate managers/executives. They provide free business counseling and advice as a public service to all types of businesses, in all stages of development. Appointments are held at the Princeton Public Library and other locations.
- 213 Carnegie Center, PO Box 2352, Princeton, NJ 08543
- Provides opportunities to teach seniors how to use technology; also links to other volunteering sites.
CORPORATION FOR NATIONAL AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Website/clearinghouse for volunteer opportunities for professionals who can perform a defined job for a nonprofit
- 12 Stockton St., Princeton, NJ 08542
- Volunteermatch uses the power of the internet to bring good people and good causes together.
AARP and UNITED WAY
Also have volunteer opportunities
The Princeton Senior Resource Center does not endorse any of the resources listed on these pages. We collect and provide information from many sources as a service to those seeking services in the Princeton area. No listed provider pays to be in our directory.