Employment Opportunity: Associate Executive Director for Development
The Princeton Senior Resource Center is a vibrant community nonprofit that has provided programs and support services for older adults and their families in the greater Princeton area for over forty-five years. On the verge of launching a new capital campaign, and with a growing, vibrant organization, PSRC is seeking an executive leader to lead our development team and spearhead all aspects of our fundraising development work.
The Associate Executive Director for Development is responsible for planning, organizing, and providing oversight to all of Princeton Senior Resource Center’s fundraising including, the major gifts program, annual fund, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns. The Associate Executive Director for Development works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees in all development and fund-raising endeavors.
- Develop and execute the annual funding plan for PSRC
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors including identification, cultivation, and solicitation of new major donors
- Oversee capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives
- Oversee special events with the support of the Development Coordinator
- Build a planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts, bequests, etc.
- Develops a monthly dashboard to measure development activity and provides regular written reports to the Executive Director and the board
- In consultation with the Executive Director and the Board Development chairperson, sets strategic objectives to increase board participation in meeting fundraising goals
- Manage and oversee the development portion of our database, including oversight of staff responsible for data entry and gift processing
We are looking for an innovative and collaborative leader with five years minimum experience in professional fundraising with demonstrated experience implementing major gift and/or capital campaigns.
Full-time, exempt position at our location in Princeton, NJ
We offer a competitive compensation package with salary commensurate with experience, health benefits, and 403(b) retirement plan.
For more information, contact Dr. Drew Dyson, executive director at 609.924.7108 or firstname.lastname@example.org; cover letter and resume may be sent electronically. The position will remain open until filled.
Employment Opportunity: Lifelong Learning Coordinator
The Princeton Senior Resource Center is seeking an innovative, highly organized leader to support a comprehensive lifelong learning program for older adults. We are looking for someone with tremendous interpersonal skills working with a variety of ages and a proven track record in program development and management.
The Lifelong Learning Coordinator works on the program team resourcing, developing, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive program of lifelong learning for older adults. The coordinator’s primary responsibility is managing and coordinating all aspects of the Evergreen Forum.
- Manages all aspects of the Evergreen Forum program including creating task lists/meeting deadlines, coordinating classroom needs and liaising with host sites, overseeing registration, payment/refunds, program/brochure and website development, liaising with instructors, etc.
- Works with and supports the Evergreen Forum steering committee and sub-committees
- Coordinates with Evergreen Forum steering committee and program staff regarding all aspects of program coordination including AV, room set-up, handouts, data entry, bookkeeping, policies and procedures, reporting, etc.
- Works with Associate Executive Director and program staff to identify, develop, implement, manage, and evaluate new lifelong learning programs for PSRC
- Works with program staff on budgeting, expense tracking, and financial accountability for lifelong learning programs
Part-Time, 20 hours per week, flexible schedule to be negotiated. Experience and comfort with A/V technology a must.
PSRC is a vibrant nonprofit organization which provides programs and support services to aging adults. PSRC thrives in a culture of collaboration and respect.
For more information, contact Dr. Drew Dyson at 609.924.7108 or email@example.com.