Facility Rental Policy
The Princeton Senior Resource Center is a community nonprofit organization whose mission is to help older adults thrive. As such, our facility use and rental policies provide priority booking to PSRC programs and other community programs and services for the older adults in our community. Secondary priority is given to programs and services of the municipality of Princeton. PSRC facilities may be rented by other federal 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations when not otherwise in use for senior or municipal functions. PSRC reserves the right in all cases to preempt outside use with sufficient notice when facilities are needed by PSRC or municipal entities.
Any questions about these Rules and Conditions please contact the Program Administrator, Beth Weiskopf at email@example.com.
Rental Requirements and Fee Schedule for Suzanne Patterson Building
- For organizations and programs serving seniors: No fee required, suggested donation. Contract required.
- For municipal entities: No fee required. Contract required.
- For use by outside groups: Fee schedule applies as below. Contract required.
Rental Requirements and Fee Schedule for 101 Poor Farm Road
- For use by all groups: Fee schedule applies as below. Contract required.
- Technology fee applies as listed below.
Fees for Rentals at 101 Poor Farm Road
Up to 4 Hours:
- Classroom 104 (18’x24′) — $75
- Classroom 105 (21’x24′) — $75
- Combined Classroom 104 & 105 (40’x24′) — $125
- Lecture Hall/Theater Room 106 (25’x24′) — $125
- Classroom 107 (16’x16′) — $55
- Participant Lounge — $125
- Patio — $125
- Damage deposit — $500
Additional Hour, Per Room – Room 104, Room 105, Room 106, Lounge, Patio — $40
Additional Hour, Per Room – Room 107 — $25
Technology Use Fees for 101 Poor Farm Road:
- In Person Program Technology (SmartBoard, Projector, Sound, Hearing Loop) — An additional $40 fee per reservation for use of classroom technology includes a brief introduction and training on equipment use prior to event.
- Hybrid Program Technology — Hybrid programs require an on-site technology assistant from PSRC at a rate of $50 per hour.
Fees for Rentals at Suzanne Patterson Building (45 Stockton Street/1 Monument Hall)
Up to 4 Hours:
- Large Activity Room (63’x43′) — $150(Monday–Thursday)/$175(Friday–Sunday)
- Lounge/conference room/ Room 1 & 2 (17’x36′) — $100
- Classroom 3 or 5 (18’x19′) — $50
- Kitchen — $50
Additional Hour, Per Room — $40 per hour
Damage deposit — $500
Covid-19 Protocol for Building Rentals
Participants must show proof of vaccination when entering PSRC buildings. If someone provides a medical or religious exemption, proof of a negative PCR test taken within forty-eight hours of the program/event, or a negative antigen test taken on the same day is required. Masking in our buildings is optional.