We want our classes to be accessible to all. Let’s get the ball rolling so we can help you to join the program of your choice.
Who is eligible?
- Scholarships are available to people age 55+
- They are available to anyone who finds a program fee to be a hardship
How does it work?
After you fill out a confidential application, you be contact by a social services staff member to privately work out the details.
How do I apply?
- Click on the link Scholarship Request Form and hit “Submit” when complete.
- You can also print the form, fill in requested information and mail it to PSRC at 45 Stockton St. Princeton NJ 08540.
- A third option is to call the social services team at 609.751.9699 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.